There's a bit of a glitch with the online editor on our webpage.
It can cause images from other pages to duplicate amongst pictures from the page you're working on.
It seems to happen when a user with a slow internet connection flips between pages quickly whilst the images are still loading and the loading images from the previous page, then load into the page you stop on.
We sincerely apologise for any inconvenience the problem might have caused you.
If you experience this you have 2 options:
- You can exit without saving in order to revert to the album as it was before you started this batch of editing.
- Save and exit the project. - duplicate the project so that you have a backup copy. Name the broken project that you would like us to repair appropriately. i.e. "To be fixed" - and drop us an email with the information below and we will then request that our web team repair the album as best they can. They will also unlock all items on the affected pages allowing you to make any changes they may have missed.
- The email address of your account.
- Which website you created the project on.
- The name of the project.
- A description of which pages need editing and which of the images need to be removed.
We do sincerely apologise if this bug has in any way inconvenienced you.
We are working hard to repair it.