Guidelines, advice and terms and conditions for guaranteed Christmas delivery.
While we want to be as flexible and accommodating as possible, and try our best to get every single job that we can delivered before Christmas, we also have to be realistic and set some conditions and guidelines to ensure that we don't let anyone down.
To have your order delivered by Christmas, you need to ensure it meets with the following conditions:
- Correct order received before midnight 12 December 2016.
- Complete and correct artwork or files for the corresponding order received before midnight 12 December 2016.
- Correct payment for the corresponding order received before midnight 12 December 2016.
- The person placing the order and the recipient are both available if we need to contact them for any reason, and their contact information was correctly entered when ordering.
- Correct delivery address and contact details for the recipient were entered when ordering.
- The recipient is available at the order's delivery address, and the courier is able to get a hold of them if necessary.
- The delivery address is not a rural area, PO Box, farm, prison, township or mine.
- If a pickup point is selected, you collect from them during their operating hours.
- No changes, which might delay the order, are made to the order details, delivery address, etc.
If the above conditions are met, we're confident we can have your job delivered before christmas. But we'll certainly still try our best to get all the jobs in the shop out as quickly as possible, and before we close.
We'll be closing on the 22nd of December 2016, and opening on the 3rd of January 2017. Our print works will open on the 9th of January 2017 and begin production on new orders.
We wish everyone the most joyous of holidays, and happiest of new years.